- [Free Pattern] This Crocheted Stocking Advent Calendar Is A Delightful Way To Count Down The Days Until Christmas
- [Free Pattern] Make A Difference In Someone’s Life With This Lovely Pentagon Mandala
- Easy Crochet Prayer Shawl With An Easy Repeat Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Large Cables Are Spectacular!
- Simple Yet Amazing Crochet Flower Button [Free Pattern]
This beautiful lacy shawl crochet pattern in pastel colours, looks wonderful for a night with a little chill and a little midnight walk. Midnight Walk Shawl by Helena Molinsky is wonderful in every way: the drape, the colours, and the lacy texture are stunning. This triangle- shaped shawl with fringes is perfect for a romantic walk in the moonlight under the stars. And here is another reason to love this pattern: you can make this chic and lacy crochet shawl any size you wish!
Lacy Shawl Free Crochet Pattern
You can easily customize the size of the shawl by the number of repetitions of the pattern.
I have used Scheepjes Whirl, 767 and Whirlette, 866, for the last repetitions of the pattern and for the fringes.
You can make the shawl in any yarn you like, as long as you choose a hook adapted to the yarn, but keep in mind that the amount of yarn you need will vary.
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for Lacy Shawl Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Pysselofix
Thanks to Helena Molinsky for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.