- This Motivational Crochet Bag Is The Perfect Gift Idea That Would Make Anyone Happy
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: The Treble Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] In Full Bloom Crochet Rose Brooch
- Cute Little Whale Applique
- [Free Pattern] Super Cool Fun Time Cardigan That You And Your Little One Will Love
This triangular shawl features alternating mesh/lace work with solid bands. Beautiful and interesting, Klaziena Shawl by Kirsten Bishop is a stunning experiment in lace and texture, that is such a great fit for the Scheepjes Whirl yarn.
This asymmetrical shawl with a brilliant design is dynamic and modern the result of the perfect combination of stitch patterns and overall shape.
Triangular Shawl Free Crochet Pattern
I used two Scheepjes Whirl in Slice ‘O’ Cherry Pie — 5 repeats produced a shawl to my wrist.
You May Also Like
Check out the original source for this Triangular Shawl Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Kirsten Bishop.
Thanks to Kirsten Bishop for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.