- [Free Pattern] This Blanket Works Up Fast And Is Simple Enough For Beginners!
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Festive Crochet Table Setting
- Rainbow Weighted Blanket Filled With Sunshine
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Fish Scrubbie That Uses The Shell Stitch In The Round
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Mini Bean Stitch
This triangular shawl features alternating mesh/lace work with solid bands. Beautiful and interesting, Klaziena Shawl by Kirsten Bishop is a stunning experiment in lace and texture, that is such a great fit for the Scheepjes Whirl yarn.
This asymmetrical shawl with a brilliant design is dynamic and modern the result of the perfect combination of stitch patterns and overall shape.
Triangular Shawl Free Crochet Pattern
I used two Scheepjes Whirl in Slice ‘O’ Cherry Pie — 5 repeats produced a shawl to my wrist.
You May Also Like
Check out the original source for this Triangular Shawl Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Kirsten Bishop.
Thanks to Kirsten Bishop for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.