- [Free Pattern] This Elegantly Simple Baby Blanket Is Self-Edged, So When It’s Done, It’s Done!
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Tiny Owl Applique Pattern Is Perfect To Embellish Any Project
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make The Easiest Crochet Spiral Cord For Purse Handle
- [Free Pattern] Cute Candy Corn Bag – Perfect For Trick Or Treating!
- [Free Pattern] Wild Flower Not-So-Typical Granny Square Afghan
This easy crochet shawl pattern is an easy to memorize three-row repeat. The pattern flows nicely and is fast to crochet
Super Easy Fall River by Katya NovikovaI delicate and splendid, a true eye-catcher pattern that makes a wonderful gift for anyone. The yarn choice and color are so rich and beautiful.
Quick And Easy Crochet Shawl Pattern
Finished size: wingspan 73.5” (187 cm), depth 35.5” (90 cm). Size is easily adjustable and pattern will work with any yarn weight from Thread to DK.
Pattern both written and charted.
• 2 skeins of Shoppel-Wolle Zauberball Crazy in shade 1660 Flussbet or 920 yards (840 meters) of any Fingering weight yarn
• 3.5 mm (E) hook
• Blocking pins
• Tapestry needle and scissors
Pattern is written in standard US terms and fully tested.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Quick And Easy Crochet Shawl Pattern
Thanks to Katya Novikovas for the article’s inspiration and featured image.