- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Stitches Turquoise Blue Scarf
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Linen Stitch Scrap Rug
- Elegant Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern- It’s So Easy!
- [Free Pattern] These Easy Textured Washcloths A Fabulous Gift To Make And Share
- This Tunisian Crochet Shrug Pattern Is Super-Fun And So Relaxing!
Just gorgeous! Let’s say, we expect nothing less from Dedri of Look what I made. She is extremely talented and her designs are amazing. This 12 inch square called Esme’s Winter Cottage by Dedri Uys is beautiful and comes with great pictures and instructions. I think, this pattern is great not only for an afghan or throw, would make some really beautiful and elegant pillow cases too.
The square is 12”, but if you can alter the size slightly by using a thicker/thinner yarn and a bigger/smaller hook.
Photo tutorials are provided for the tricky rounds, so although this pattern is Intermediate, I am going out on a limb and saying that it is suitable for Adventurous Beginners. (Source)
Image source: Dedri
Thanks to Dedri for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.