- [Free Pattern] Watch Out For Square! It’s Completely Addicting: Drop in the Bucket 12” Square
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Amigurumi Acorn
- [Free Pattern] Ruffles And Pink Are For Girls And Any Mom-To-Be Is Going To Love It!
- Super Easy Manta Ray Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Blossom Stitch Washcloth Is A Perfect Mother’s Day Gift
Just gorgeous! Let’s say, we expect nothing less from Dedri of Look what I made. She is extremely talented and her designs are amazing. This 12 inch square called Esme’s Winter Cottage by Dedri Uys is beautiful and comes with great pictures and instructions. I think, this pattern is great not only for an afghan or throw, would make some really beautiful and elegant pillow cases too.
The square is 12”, but if you can alter the size slightly by using a thicker/thinner yarn and a bigger/smaller hook.
Photo tutorials are provided for the tricky rounds, so although this pattern is Intermediate, I am going out on a limb and saying that it is suitable for Adventurous Beginners. (Source)
Image source: Dedri
Thanks to Dedri for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.