- [Free Pattern+ Video Tutorial] Adorable And Clever Crochet Chicken Potholder
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Gorgeous Triangular Shawl With A Brilliant Design
- Lost In Time Shawl- Absolutely Fabulous Crochet Shawl With An Amazing Design [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Donut Pincushion To Help You Keep Your Pins Off The Floor!
- How To Crochet A Beanie In 30-Minutes Or Less
Learn how to make a teddy bear at home with this easy to follow video tutorial. It only takes some scrap wool, glue, and less than an hour of your time. Making this cute and tiny teddy bear is going to be fun and easy. If you know how to make pompoms, the whole process is going to look even easier for you as this teddy bear is made of 9 little pompons. This fluffy teddy bear is a great gift for children and adults. Tiny teddy bears are o versatile: make lots and donate for charity, make cute teddy bear keyrings or use it any other way you are inspired.
How To Make A Teddy Bear From Your Scrap Wool
You May Also Like:
Thanks to Merry Craft for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!