- [Photo Tutorial] Crochet Flower Granny Square Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Best Looking Kitchen Cloths ( Dishcloths) You’ll Ever Make!
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Peasy, Lovely Scarf Is The Perfect Item For This Fall
- [Video Tutorial] Small Bunny Applique Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Granny Square Pattern: Majestic Bloom
This beautiful afghan made in such gorgeous colors is like an invitation to the sea everyday… an imaginary walk you can take from the comfort of your room by simply curling under this afghan. The beauty of this afghan is that you can carry the colors up the sides of the blanket and is no need to fasten off and weave in a bunch of ends. Sea Glass Afghan by Kara Gunza is a beautiful and quite simple afghan made with a simple and repetitive stitch, perfect for those who love to let their mind wander as they work.