- [Free Pattern] Super Squishy Soft Baby Blanket For Tummy Time Or Story Time
- 13 Basic Crochet Stitches Illustrated Really Clearly
- [Free Pattern] This Is The Perfect Boot Cuff To Wear With Your Skinny Jeans And Tall Boots
- Crochet On The Edges Of Fabric? This Fusion Blanket Is Brilliant!
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Pillow Pattern: Pinwheel Pillow
Create a cozy, eye-catching space with this crochet flower squares free pattern. Rachel’s Flower Afghan Square by Diana Krenz is a simple yet so stunning square pattern that’s also very versatile in terms of color possibilities. It looks pretty when done in monochromatic colors and also in color combinations that create s visual contrast. So, if you want to add style and sophistication to any space, this pattern fits the bill.
Crochet Flower Squares Free Pattern
I use a sport weight yarn and hook size 4.5mm. My square measures about 10.5“.
If made with worsted weight yarn and hook size 5 or 5.5 this square will measure 12“
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Crochet Flower Squares Free Pattern.
Thanks to Diana Krenz for the article inspiration and featured image.