- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Cross Leaves Stitch
- Incredibly Cute Gingerbread Man Baby Booties You Can Make Really Quick
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Hello Kitty Hat
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Flat Circle Using Double Crochet
- How To Make A Crochet Slip Knot For Beginners-Easiest Way I’ve Seen So Far!
Create a cozy, eye-catching space with this crochet flower squares free pattern. Rachel’s Flower Afghan Square by Diana Krenz is a simple yet so stunning square pattern that’s also very versatile in terms of color possibilities. It looks pretty when done in monochromatic colors and also in color combinations that create s visual contrast. So, if you want to add style and sophistication to any space, this pattern fits the bill.
Crochet Flower Squares Free Pattern
I use a sport weight yarn and hook size 4.5mm. My square measures about 10.5“.
If made with worsted weight yarn and hook size 5 or 5.5 this square will measure 12“
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Crochet Flower Squares Free Pattern.
Thanks to Diana Krenz for the article inspiration and featured image.