- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Textured Wave Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] This 3D Dazzling Dragonfly Granny Square Is Simply Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] This Wonder Woman Wrap Is Fabulous!
- [Free Pattern] This Skull Shawl Looks Fantastic!
- [Video Tutorial] Simple And Brilliant Technique To Make Amazing Looking Rugs For Cheap
With beautiful rows of crocheted diamonds, this addictive baby blanket pattern is a stunner! Baby M Blanket by Vickie Howell with a beautiful stripe sequence and a very easy to memorize pattern makes a great baby gift and adds color and texture to any room. Fast and really good looking, this baby blanket pattern is simple and addictive without being at all boring.
Simple And Addictive Baby Blanket Pattern
Approx 27″ [68.5 cm] square.
Sheep(ish)™ by Vickie Howell (85 g/3 oz, 153 m/167 yds)
Contrast A Taupe(ish) (00011) 3 balls
Contrast B White(ish) (00004) 2 balls
Contrast C Turquoise (00017) 1 ball
Size 5 mm (U.S. H/8) crochet hook or size needed to obtain
gauge. Yarn needle.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.