- [Free Pattern] Adorable Shell Stitch Beanie
- [Free Pattern] Stunning And Stylish Crochet Laptop Sleeve
- [Free Pattern] Celebrate The Gift Of Friendship And The Special Bonds With This Gorgeous Friendship Ring Square
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Thick, Snuggly Throw In Two Colors
- [Free Pattern] This Fast And Easy Ear Warmer With Removable Button Is Just A Bit Wider Than Most
With beautiful rows of crocheted diamonds, this addictive baby blanket pattern is a stunner! Baby M Blanket by Vickie Howell with a beautiful stripe sequence and a very easy to memorize pattern makes a great baby gift and adds color and texture to any room. Fast and really good looking, this baby blanket pattern is simple and addictive without being at all boring.
Simple And Addictive Baby Blanket Pattern
Approx 27″ [68.5 cm] square.
Sheep(ish)™ by Vickie Howell (85 g/3 oz, 153 m/167 yds)
Contrast A Taupe(ish) (00011) 3 balls
Contrast B White(ish) (00004) 2 balls
Contrast C Turquoise (00017) 1 ball
Size 5 mm (U.S. H/8) crochet hook or size needed to obtain
gauge. Yarn needle.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.