- [Free Pattern] This Mother-Hood Scarf Pattern Is Fabulous!
- [Free Pattern] This Starburst Flower Square Is Truly An “Eye Catcher”
- [Free Pattern] Everybody Loves This Mountain Ridges Textured Afghan With A Modern Look
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Granny Square Will Bring French Landscape Gardens Into Your Room
- How To Half Double Crochet Video Tutorial
Owls are so loved! This Tiny Owl applique pattern by MadMadMe is a great little pattern that can be easily added as decoration to so many things, from baby blankets to fingerless gloves. These little guys are so totally adorable! You can keep staring at them with a silly little grin on your face. Right?
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
Image source: flickr
The owls in the picture above are not crochet owls but I’ve thought you ca use them as inspiration since they are so adorable! Got inspired?
Hand appliquéd baby blanket by Julia Nairn of Myapplique. Featuring a family of three lovely little owls – baby`s very own parliament.
Thanks to MadMadMe for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.