- Beautiful, Soft Baby Blanket And Booties Set For The New Little One [Free Patterns]
- Multitasking Cell Phone Pouch Crochet Pattern Everyone Needs
- One Hour Elizabeth Stitch Fingerless Gloves [Free Pattern]
- Simple Interlocking Crochet Blanket Pattern With Two Unique Sides
- [Free Pattern] Easy, Fresh And Quick To Make Crochet Six-Pointed Stars Christmas Garland
If you ever want a really fast baby afghan this is the pattern for you. The pattern is pure genius and works up so quickly you may just want to make one for yourself so you can cuddle in it.
This gorgeous baby blanket is perfect to make when you need a quick gift. Bubbles Baby Blanket by Deneen St Amour is a quick crochet project that can be done in about 3 hours and it’s very easy o customize to the desired size by simply changing the length of the starting chain.
The bubbles pattern makes it puffy and soft to lie on.The Bubble stitch is very easy to do and if you work with two strands you’ll be very pleased to realize that it grows so quickly. The texture is tick and soft and any baby will love this super squishy soft blanket for tummy time or story time. It’s the perfect blanket for using on the floor, too.
Pattern uses two strands of worsted weight yarn held together.
If using a single strand of worsted, use a K hook (6.5 mm) and make your starting chain the width you would like using multiples of 3 plus add 2 (just for the starting chain) until it is the width you would like.
For further clarification, you repeat row 2 for the entire blanket, until it is the size you desire.
Image source: Flickr
Featured image source: Flickr
Thanks to Deneen for this article inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.