- [Free Pattern] This Block Looks So Much Different Each Time You Use Different Colors
- Crochet Stitches: [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Abstract Crochet Cats Stitch
- Super Quick Circular Blanket Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Dishcloths Are Hands Down, The Best Dish Cloths Ever!
- [Crochet Stitches- Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Ripple Stitch
Who else wants to cozy up for the cold winter weather in this stunning afghan?
Celtic Afghan by Lion Brand Yarn is big, chunky, heavy and gorgeous and crocheting this pattern is full of adventure. It helps if you’ve practiced the cable stitch before cause this pattern is not easy and it’s challenging especially in the beginning.
Once you get the pattern down, though, it’s quick and easy, but not forgiving. If you miss a stitch, you will find out when you get to that spot on the next row and there’s no help but to rip out both rows back to the point where you missed the stitch. You just can’t get away with being lazy on this one. (Source)
Mesmerizing Cable Crochet Afghan Free Pattern
But don’t you worry there’s a surprise for you on the next page. So go ahead, follow the link below to the next page and keep reading!