- [Free Pattern] These Stitch Surfer Knitted Socks Are Exceptionally Cute And Clever
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Gorgeous Dahlia Flower Afghan Block Using The Crocodile Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Genius Technique To Make Amazing Flower Potholders
- How To Join Crochet Hexagons, Granny Squares Or Other Crochet Pieces Together With A Non-Bulky, Invisible Seam
- This Adorable Crochet Scallops Dishcloth Is The Perfect Addition To Your Kitchen Decor!
Another yet brilliant design from Lucy of Attic24! I adore Lucy’s blankets and her fabulous use of color. This Cosy Stripe Blanket is a combination of style and finesse. The colors are wonderful and the design is simple. Lovely pattern to do to relax and fill yourself with pride when you see the end result.
This pattern uses just one crochet stitch – Treble Crochet (this is called a Double Crochet in the US). It’s an incredibly simple but very effective mixed stripe using two rows of crochet for each colour. The simplicity of it (very little counting or pattern reading!) makes it a hugely enjoyable project, and it’s especially suited to the colder months of the year when you can cosy up and enjoy the snugly warmth of the blanket on your lap as you work. The rows grow satisfyingly quickly, and the simple mix of stitches creates a beautiful surface texture. It’s an all-round “Good Do” as they say here in Yorkshire!
Image source: Lucy
Thanks to Lucy for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.