- [Free Pattern] Weeping Angels Never Looked So Cute
- How To Crochet 3D Flowers Multi Petals
- Very Quick And Simple Lacy Crochet Scarf Free Pattern
- We Absolutely Love This Granny Square Coaster Crochet Pattern!
- [Free Pattern] No More Weaving Ends In With This Gorgeous Cluster Stripes Baby Blanket Pattern
What is your favorite crochet shape? Here are 5 basic crochet shapes to choose from: circles, cones, spheres, ovals and cylinders. If you know how to make these shapes, chances are you are ready to crochet pretty much all kinds of projects!
The 5 Basic Crochet Shapes tutorial courtesy of Tamara Kelly, is going to teach you how to make the above mentioned 5 basic crochet shapes. Great for beginners this tutorial is also a good reminder for those crocheters who are a bit more experienced.
5 Basic Crochet Shapes
These shapes are the building blocks of hats, bags, toys, amigurumi, finger puppets, and so much more. So let’s round five of them up today and pin them all down in one place!
You May Also Like
Head over to Moogly for the fabulous tutorial: 5 Basic Crochet Shapes.
Thanks to Tamara Kelly for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.