- Make Your Comfy, Cold-Weather Crochet Boot Cuffs In Just A Couple Of Hours With This Fabulous Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Fun Jungle Rhythm Baby Blanket Soft To The Touch But With Lots Of Texture
- Adorable Crochet 3D Flower Afghan
- Adorable Crochet Elephant Applique Free Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Sedge Stitch Crochet Pattern (The Blanket Stitch)
What is your favorite crochet shape? Here are 5 basic crochet shapes to choose from: circles, cones, spheres, ovals and cylinders. If you know how to make these shapes, chances are you are ready to crochet pretty much all kinds of projects!
The 5 Basic Crochet Shapes tutorial courtesy of Tamara Kelly, is going to teach you how to make the above mentioned 5 basic crochet shapes. Great for beginners this tutorial is also a good reminder for those crocheters who are a bit more experienced.
5 Basic Crochet Shapes
These shapes are the building blocks of hats, bags, toys, amigurumi, finger puppets, and so much more. So let’s round five of them up today and pin them all down in one place!
You May Also Like
Head over to Moogly for the fabulous tutorial: 5 Basic Crochet Shapes.
Thanks to Tamara Kelly for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.