- Lift Someone’s Spirits With A Beautiful Crochet Sunflowers Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Have Wonderful Fun With These Playful And Creative Crochet Butterflies
- EMLee Crochet Shared New free crochet pattern on my blog. Check
- [Free Pattern] Everybody Loves This Mountain Ridges Textured Afghan With A Modern Look
- [Video Tutorial] She Started With A Granny Square, And Ended With The Loveliest Shoulder Bag
One of the first things that you’ll learn how to do in crochet is how to make a slipknot. In case you don’t know yet: a slipknot is an adjustable loop that you will use to start many of your projects as your first stitch. So, if you’re a beginner at crocheting, ust think of all the people all over the world who embraced crocheting. Sooo many!! Know that it’s not complicated at all, it’s pretty easy to make a slip knot and you will know exactly how to do it in just a few minutes. Ready?
How To Make A Crochet Slip Knot For Beginners-Easiest Way I’ve Seen So Far!