- [Free Pattern] A Very Generous Size Shawl For Those Who Dislike Bare Arms And Want Lots Of Coverage
- Easy Bean Stitch Crochet Blanket- Free Pattern
- 25+ Crochet Hacks For Beginners [Video Tutorial]
- [Video Tutorial] Absolute Beginner: Learn Something New And Enjoy Crocheting A Flower
- [Free Pattern] Super Simple Lacy Diamonds Blanket That Looks Absolutely Beautiful
One of the first things that you’ll learn how to do in crochet is how to make a slipknot. In case you don’t know yet: a slipknot is an adjustable loop that you will use to start many of your projects as your first stitch. So, if you’re a beginner at crocheting, ust think of all the people all over the world who embraced crocheting. Sooo many!! Know that it’s not complicated at all, it’s pretty easy to make a slip knot and you will know exactly how to do it in just a few minutes. Ready?
How To Make A Crochet Slip Knot For Beginners-Easiest Way I’ve Seen So Far!