- [Free Pattern] Baby Dory Crochet Hat For All The Munchkins Out There Who Want To Look Just Like Their Favorite Fish!
- [Free Pattern] These Gorgeous Crocheted Baubles Will Make Your Holiday Decor Fabulous
- Cutest Fur Earmuffs Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Very Fast And Simple Knitted Scarf With Amazing Texture!
- Free Crochet Giraffe Rattle Pattern
Isn’t this the most amazing crochet toy? This 1 Hour Easter Chicken Crochet Pattern is the most adorable addition to any Easter basket. This Egg Popping Poultry by Melody Rogers is a hit with kids and is just one of those projects that you just have to try out. Filled with Jelly Beans, she’ll be laying delicious jelly bean eggs in front of your eyes, every single time you squeeze her. This pattern is so adorable, everybody loves this fun Easter Chicken.
Now, the question is, how many can you get done before Easter?
1 Hour Easter Chicken Free Crochet Pattern
This free chicken crochet pattern features worsted (4) weight yarn and a size 5.0 mm (H) crochet hook. Since she takes only an hour or two to work up, she’s perfect for gifting….the recipient is SURE to smile at this one!
You May Also Like
Check out the original source for the Adorable Egg Popping Poultry Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Melody’s Makings Website.
Thanks to Melody Rogers for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.