- [Free Pattern] Beautiful, Elegant, And Nicely Sized Mini Mandala Earrings You Will Wear Everyday
- Cutest Bunny Slippers Ever!
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Chevron Lace Cardigan Is Worked From The Top Down In One Piece
- [Free Pattern] Darling Little Bigfoot Elephant
- This Cute Unicorn Purse Will Make Your Little One Feel Special
Isn’t this the most amazing crochet toy? This 1 Hour Easter Chicken Crochet Pattern is the most adorable addition to any Easter basket. This Egg Popping Poultry by Melody Rogers is a hit with kids and is just one of those projects that you just have to try out. Filled with Jelly Beans, she’ll be laying delicious jelly bean eggs in front of your eyes, every single time you squeeze her. This pattern is so adorable, everybody loves this fun Easter Chicken.
Now, the question is, how many can you get done before Easter?
1 Hour Easter Chicken Free Crochet Pattern
This free chicken crochet pattern features worsted (4) weight yarn and a size 5.0 mm (H) crochet hook. Since she takes only an hour or two to work up, she’s perfect for gifting….the recipient is SURE to smile at this one!
You May Also Like
Check out the original source for the Adorable Egg Popping Poultry Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Melody’s Makings Website.
Thanks to Melody Rogers for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.