- Pretty Amazing Cupcake Beanie Hat Free Crochet Pattern
- Easy And Fabulous Crochet French Market Bag Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Decorate Your Home With These Easy And Fun Candy Corn Hot Pads
- [Free Pattern] You Won’t Believe How Easy Is To Make This Gorgeous Trivet Hotpad
- [Free Pattern] Do You Like Butterflies? If You Do, You’ll Love This Gorgeous Crochet Butterfly Pattern
With only basic stitches, and lots of pictures this super cute, and very cuddly bunny lovey is an easy pattern even for beginners. This sweet little blanket doll would make a lovely gift for kids of all age and will certainly delight any mom-to-be. Bunny Lovey by Amanda Julien is a perfect choice for babies as it doubles as both soft and warm crochet baby blanket, as well as a cute and soft toy to play with. This baby lovey blanket is the perfect sweet and adorable cuddle companion.
Bunny Lovey Free Crochet Pattern
Blanket – 16” (41 cm) across
Bunny – 5” (13 cm) by 4” (10 cm)
light worsted/dk yarn (#3)
~~I used Lion Brand Ice Cream in Cotton Candy (70g, 2.5oz)
~~small amount of white for edging
~~small amount of black and pink for embroidery details
3.5 mm (E/4) hook for the blanket
3.0 mm hook (C or D) for the bunny
small amount of polyfil
You May Also Like
Check out the original source for the Super Cute, And Very Cuddly Bunny Lovey Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Stitched Pixels.
Thanks to Amanda Julien for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.