- Jessica Spainhour Shared Charlotte Hornets Blanket I made for my hubby!
- [Free Pattern] This Beary Cute Mountain Play Set Makes A Unique Gift For Kids
- [Paid Pattern] Mama And Baby Just Arrived And Are Looking For A New Home
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Pattern For Placemat, Coaster & Napkin Ring
- Free Crochet Potholder Pattern For Beginners
Ever wonder how to adjust your foundation chain without frogging the first row? What if you make the foundation chain too long? What if you make the foundation chain too short and you need extra stitches ?
Here is a little foundation chain trick that will help you to fix any of these issues without frogging your first row! Watch the video tutorial below courtesy of ByKaterina and learn this little trick.
How To Adjust The Length Of The Foundation Chain Without Frogging The First Row Video Tutorial
For more details please visit the ByKaterina website.
Thanks to Katerina for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.