- [Video Tutorial] Fool Proof Trick On How To Join A Long Series Of Chains Without Twisting Them
- [Video Tutorial] Make Your Own Slightly Slouchy Crochet Hat
- Totally In Love With This Cute Granny Patch For Jeans
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Gift For The “Game Of Thrones” Fans In Your Life
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Never Ending Crochet Granny Square Baby Blanket
Ever wonder how to adjust your foundation chain without frogging the first row? What if you make the foundation chain too long? What if you make the foundation chain too short and you need extra stitches ?
Here is a little foundation chain trick that will help you to fix any of these issues without frogging your first row! Watch the video tutorial below courtesy of ByKaterina and learn this little trick.
How To Adjust The Length Of The Foundation Chain Without Frogging The First Row Video Tutorial
For more details please visit the ByKaterina website.
Thanks to Katerina for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.