- Beautiful Crochet Heart Wall Hanging Pattern
- [Crochet Inspiration] Bring Home The Magic Of A Garden With These Charming Guys!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Royal Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Larksfoot Stitch + Baby Afghan Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Stitch Surfer Knitted Socks Are Exceptionally Cute And Clever
I absolutely love the look of this playful stitch! What an awesome pattern! This Loopy Love Blanket pattern by Tamara Kelly is creative and fun and at the same time simple with an intriguing looking result. You will feel so spoil when making this baby blanket. Not only you’ll get a written pattern, you’ll also get a photo tutorial and a video tutorial! Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
I made this pattern in the baby size, and that’s how the pattern is written out. But I’ve listed several other common sizes for you to choose from – the only differences are the number of starting chains and the number of loops in each row! (And of course how much yarn it takes.) This stitch pattern is so fun, I have other projects in mind for it too!