- [Free Pattern] Ladybug, Snail, Butterfly And Bumble Bee – All Together In The Cutest Blanket Ever: My Garden Bug Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Super Fast Beginner’s Crochet Blanket
- Adorable Elephant Lovey Crochet Pattern To Crochet A Forever Friend For Your Sweet Baby
- Cute And Simple Granny Wheel Square Pattern
- [Free Pattern] How To Make The Cutest Crochet Heart Shaped Candy Bag
There’s a simple technique to achieve this crochet gingham blanket made using the griddle stitch.
Crochet Griddle Stitch Gingham Blanket by Daisy Farm Crafts is quite simple once you learn how to work with two colors at once, ho to carry the yarn and how to change colors.
Watch the video below and learn the simple technique that makes the crocheting of this gingham blanket a breeze!
Crochet Griddle Stitch Gingham Blanket Free Pattern
– 2 Skeins Caron Simply Soft in Grey Heather
– 1 Skein Caron Simply Soft in Off White
– 1 Skein Caron Simply Soft in Black
(Yarn is 6 oz/170.1 g appx. 315 yards, medium 4 weight)
– A size “I” hook and a size “J” hook
– Tapestry needle to weave in the ends
Finished size: approximately 36 x 34 inches
Head over to Daisy Farm Crafts to get the free pattern =>> Crochet Griddle Stitch Gingham Blanket Free Pattern
Thanks to Tiffany for the article inspiration and featured image!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.