- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous V-Neck Topper Will Keep You Warm When It’s Cold Outside
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Textured Spider Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Crochet Holly Stocking
- [Free Pattern] Make Christmas Eve Special For Kids With These Easy Santa Slippers
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Continuous Crochet Baby Blanket Is Just The Right Size For A Preemie Or A Car Seat Blanket
There’s a simple technique to achieve this crochet gingham blanket made using the griddle stitch.
Crochet Griddle Stitch Gingham Blanket by Daisy Farm Crafts is quite simple once you learn how to work with two colors at once, ho to carry the yarn and how to change colors.
Watch the video below and learn the simple technique that makes the crocheting of this gingham blanket a breeze!
Crochet Griddle Stitch Gingham Blanket Free Pattern
– 2 Skeins Caron Simply Soft in Grey Heather
– 1 Skein Caron Simply Soft in Off White
– 1 Skein Caron Simply Soft in Black
(Yarn is 6 oz/170.1 g appx. 315 yards, medium 4 weight)
– A size “I” hook and a size “J” hook
– Tapestry needle to weave in the ends
Finished size: approximately 36 x 34 inches
Head over to Daisy Farm Crafts to get the free pattern =>> Crochet Griddle Stitch Gingham Blanket Free Pattern
Thanks to Tiffany for the article inspiration and featured image!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.