- [Free Pattern] There Will Certainly Be A Few Crochet Christmas Baubles On Your Christmas Tree!
- Fabulous Multi-Colored Rings Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- How To Turn A Granny Heart Into A Granny Heart Square
- [Free Pattern] Floral Crochet Curtain Tie-Back
- Easy Blanket Sweater Pattern To Keep You Looking Hot When It’s Cool Out
This technique will show you how to carry yarn up the sides of your work when you are crocheting stripes. This is such a beautiful technique and will be much appreciated by those who hate constantly switching colors and weaving in ends.
The method demonstrated on the video tutorial is often used in colorwork and especially for stripes. Learn how to obtain a neat look for your work with this neat way of carrying yarn up the sides of your work instead of cutting and weaving in ends for each color change.
How To Carry Yarn Up The Sides When Crocheting Stripes