- [Video Tutorial] This Festive Afghan Has Spirals That Are Incredible!
- This Stunning Flower Basket Looks Like A Fancy Store-Bought Basket
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Little Crochet Dress For Your Little Ones
- Brenda Jarrard Shared I was using up some left over thread
- [Free Pattern] There Will Certainly Be A Few Crochet Christmas Baubles On Your Christmas Tree!
There are so many tutorials and techniques out there on how to join yarn and they may feel confusing for many.
How do you add yarn when crocheting? How do you add yarn when knitting?
Here is a nice, simple, clean technique that works and will teach you how to join yarn using the magic knot.These easy instructions on how to create the Magic Knot work best for woolen yarn.
The magic knot technique can either be used for you need to change color or to add more yarn. To begin you’ll need two strands of yarn. Follow the visual tutorial below and learn how to make this fabulous and so popular Magic Knot.
How To Join Yarn Using The Magic Knot Technique
Head over to Create Laugh Grow for the full tutorial on How To Join Yarn Using The Magic Knot Technique
Thanks to Create Laugh Grow for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.