- [Free Pattern] These Folded Potholders Would Make Amazing Gifts For All Foodies And Hostesses In Your Life
- Cutest Flower Scrubby Dishcloth Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Heart Cushion Is The Perfect Way To Say I Love You!
- Fabulous Triangle Lap Blanket Free Crochet Pattern With An Amazing Design
- Beautiful Crochet Cowl Neck Warmer Free Pattern
Do you have troubles with uneven crochet rows? Your crochet blanket may become smaller or bigger and you may wonder what have you done wrong! If your crochet rows are getting bigger or smaller as you go, you may want to read this article to find out why this is happening and how to fix it right away!
How To Fix Uneven Crochet Rows
My first crochet project was a scarf for my local 4-H fair. When I finished, I felt pretty proud until I noticed that its edges were crooked and uneven, creating an accidental wavy effect. (I didn’t enter it in the fair after all. Sigh.)
Now that I’m a more experienced crocheter, I know that I was adding and subtracting stitches without realizing. It takes practice to achieve even rows. Here, we’ll take a close look at the anatomy of a crochet row and round to see how it works — and what might be going wrong with your stitch count.
You May Also Like
Head over to Craftsy to learn =>> Why Are My Crochet Rows Uneven?
Thanks to Ashley Little for the article inspiration and featured image!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.