- [Free Pattern] We’re Crazy For This Mesmerizing Cable Crochet Afghan Pattern
- Gorgeous Hexagon Shaped Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- Christine Terwilliger Shared I’ve been making some “lovie” blankies lately. This
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Minion Pencil Case Is Genius!
- Cuddly 3 in 1 Bear Blanket Crochet Pattern
Spiders crawling up or down the wall ….such a great and scary Halloween decoration idea! Big or giant spider decorations are most popular during Halloween, and here is the perfect crochet pattern to make some creepy spiders.
These Spiders Climbing Walls by Michele Wilcox can be made quickly and used to decorate your walls and create an atmosphere of creepiness.
What you will need:
RED HEART® Super Saver®: 1
skein 312 Black A and 316 Soft
Only a small quantity of B is
needed for this project.
Susan Bates® Crochet Hook:
4mm [US G-6]
Yarn needle, polyester fiberfill for
stuffing, red embroidery floss, 24
black chenille stems, white glue
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Michele Wilcox for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.