- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crazy Stitch Afghan
- [Free Pattern] This Double-Sided Potholder Is So Cute!
- [Free Pattern] This Super Stretchy, Reversible Crochet Hat Looks Knit. Really Cool Effect!
- Cuddly Crochet Preemie Blanket With Gentle, Rolling Ripples
- [Free Pattern] Warm And Beautiful Scarf and Wristlets Set To Help You Get Through This Winter
The very beautifully textured crochet rice stitch is fully reversible and a very easy one-row repeat pattern. Learn how to crochet this nice dense thick squishy stitch with this video tutorial from Hooked by Robin.
The crochet rice stitch is made up of front and back post stitches and it looks fantastic with a variegated yarn.
Start choosing your next project. Whether you choose to make a throw, a rug, an infinity scarf, or something else using this stitch, is going to be beautiful.
The Crochet Rice Stitch
Yarn & Hook information:
Yarn in thumbnail / intro: Hobbii Cookie yarn cake (colourway Candy 46218 ) with a 5.5mm Hook
Yarn in demo: James Brett Party Time with a 6mm Hook
More Free Crochet Patterns:
This easy crochet rice stitch pattern comes with a video tutorial only. Turn on CC when watching the video and you can read the pattern in the subtitles.
Thanks to Hooked by Robin for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!