- [Free Patterns] Delightful Little Baby Set: Hat, Booties And Dress
- [Video Tutorial] Learn a New Crochet Stitch: The Diamond Trellis Stitch
- [Free Pattern] It Only Takes 5-1/2 Hours To Make This Amazing Throw!
- Add A Bit Of Festive Cheer To Your Holiday Table With These Poinsettia Coasters
- [Video Tutorial] This Is The Coolest Crochet Owl Carpet I’ve Ever Seen!
Mommy to an Angel Girl or Angel Boy? Use this lovely Angel Heart Granny Square pattern to make a beautiful afghan for your lovelies. It’s very easy to fall in love with this cute angel heart with wings motif. It’s also a great way to show love with a meaningful gift like a blanket filled with hearts and crocheted with love…and a little crochet project for Valentine.
Materials: ( I used )
4,5 mm crochet hook
Worsted weight yarn: (Martha Stewart Extra Soft Wool Blend) color A,B,C
Image source: the whoot
Thanks to Maz Kwok for featured image and inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.