- [Free Pattern] Adorable And Fun Gift For The Chicken Lover In Your Life
- Easy Dishcloth Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Stunningly Beautiful Crochet Granny Stitch Shawl For All Seasons
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Textured Stripes Dishcloths Is Perfect For Gift Giving
- [Free Pattern] This Woven Cable Crochet Basket Is Fast And Easy To Make
Use your scrap yarn for this lovely crochet heart wall hanging pattern. Corazón Meraki by Sandra Salas is a simple 9 rounds fun and quick project and is suitable for all levels of crocheter skills from beginners to experts. Whether you need a quick Valentine’s day gift or a thoughtful piece of wall art, this crochet heart wall hanging pattern has you covered.
Crochet Heart Wall Hanging Pattern
Cotton Thread 8/3 (size 3)
Hook 2.5 mm.
Polyfiberfill or quilt batting
Measurement: 15 cm.
You can use the yarn/thread you like to work with; the finished size depends on the thickness
of the yarn/thread and hook size used.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Sandra Salas for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!