- [Free Pattern] Keep The Tissues In One Place With This Adorable Whale Tissue Cozy
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Granny Square Will Bring French Landscape Gardens Into Your Room
- Santa Claus Crochet Christmas Kitchen Towel
- Lapel Jacket To Crochet And Wear This Winter
- How To Make A Swimsuit Cover Up Dress From A Crochet Rectangle [Free Pattern]
Use your scrap yarn for this lovely crochet heart wall hanging pattern. Corazón Meraki by Sandra Salas is a simple 9 rounds fun and quick project and is suitable for all levels of crocheter skills from beginners to experts. Whether you need a quick Valentine’s day gift or a thoughtful piece of wall art, this crochet heart wall hanging pattern has you covered.
Crochet Heart Wall Hanging Pattern
Cotton Thread 8/3 (size 3)
Hook 2.5 mm.
Polyfiberfill or quilt batting
Measurement: 15 cm.
You can use the yarn/thread you like to work with; the finished size depends on the thickness
of the yarn/thread and hook size used.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Sandra Salas for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!