- [Paid Pattern] Super Easy, Super Lovely, Super Everything Baby Blanket Of Rippley Loveliness
- Fabulous Troll Crochet Hat Pattern [Free Pattern]
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Cupcake Stitch (Afghan Pattern Included)
- It’s Official. We All Love This Crochet Easter Egg Tawashi Pattern!
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Long Loop Shell Stitch
Do you remember how is to be a child and have fun? A child always, always wants to have fun! Even when they learn, they learn best when they have fun. This Shopkins Pencil Holder designed by Jen Smith helps you bring more fun into your little one’s daily routine. This lovely sleeve fits over a cup and can be used by kids of all ages. Young at heart? This fun and cute crochet pattern makes a perfect cup sleeve for your favorite drink!
Small amount of worsted weight yarn in mint, brown,
yellow, white and black
5.00mm and 4.00mm hooks
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Jen Smith
Thanks to Jen Smith for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.