- Quick And Easy Poncho Free Crochet Pattern- Perfect For Craft Fair Inventory And Gift Projects!
- [Free Pattern] Enjoy The Meditative Nature Of Working Up This Beautiful Square
- Incredibly Fast And Easy Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Arcade Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Cherry Blossom In The Snow Pattern Is Simply Spectacular
This offset shells crochet stitch is a stunner! It is beautiful and fast and this lacier type of baby blanket works really well for charity blankets or to sell at the crafts market.
Is good for you to know that the bigger the hook the lacier the blanket will be. It is amazing the difference in blankets made with the same yarn but different hooks. a small hook gives a more compact thicker blanket and a bigger hook much more open and lacier lighter blanket.
Directions for the blanket pattern are included in the video tutorial.
Offset Shells Crochet Stitch And Blanket Pattern
My blanket is made with Caron Simply Soft yarn in White.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Watch the video tutorial below and learn how to crochet this beautiful and fast offset shells baby blanket crochet pattern.
Thanks to Craft & Crochet for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!