- [Photo Tutorial] These Crochet Flower Buttons Are So Easy To Make Yet Stunning!
- Stunningly Beautiful Triple Puff Granny Square
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Double Knot Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Cocoa Puff Afghan Block Is Pretty Awesome When Done Right
- [Free Pattern] The Bubbly Sheep On This Knitted Hat Are Adorable!
This offset shells crochet stitch is a stunner! It is beautiful and fast and this lacier type of baby blanket works really well for charity blankets or to sell at the crafts market.
Is good for you to know that the bigger the hook the lacier the blanket will be. It is amazing the difference in blankets made with the same yarn but different hooks. a small hook gives a more compact thicker blanket and a bigger hook much more open and lacier lighter blanket.
Directions for the blanket pattern are included in the video tutorial.
Offset Shells Crochet Stitch And Blanket Pattern
My blanket is made with Caron Simply Soft yarn in White.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Watch the video tutorial below and learn how to crochet this beautiful and fast offset shells baby blanket crochet pattern.
Thanks to Craft & Crochet for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!