- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Lily of The Valley Crochet Stitch [Video Tutorial]
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: 3D Flowers In A Row Crochet Stitch
- Adorable Fierce Little Dragon [Video Tutorial & Written Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Elegantly Spooky Bowl For Your Halloween Treats
- [Free Pattern] Any Little Girl Would Love Wrapping This Cape Around Her Shoulders And Showing It Off
What a cute idea! This cute and functional, this container is cute as a cupcake! This Amigurumi Cupcake Container by Mary Dickerson is cute as a cupcake and so functional! The perfect little container to store jewelries, hair accessories, sewing threads and other stuff that size! The cupcake container is put together in a really ingenious and simple way. So simple, you can make lots of them and have them placed all around the house!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crafty Tuts
Thanks to Mary Dickerson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.