- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: 3D Crochet Stitch Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] The Perfect Braided Cord Design Every Woman Will Love
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Box Stitch
- Feminine And Gorgeous Crochet Beaded Bracelet
- [Free Pattern] Add A Little Sparkle To Your Day With This Beautiful Ragdoll-Style Amigurumi Unicorn
Have fun making a quick, easy and beautiful crochet cup cozy in just a few minutes. Cup cozies make awesome and thoughtful Christmas gifts and with a very low budget. Some of the cozies below are cute, some are serious, some will make you smile but all of them are quick and easy to make and great for anyone who’d enjoy a holiday hot drinks holder. Perfect for last minute gifts!
To get to the pattern’s page, please click the name of the pattern you like.
- Christmas Tree Coffee Cozy by Tamara Kelly
2. 15 min Coffee Sleeve by Jonna Ventura
3. Brain Waves Coffee Cozy by Liz McQueen
4. Snowman Cup Cozy by Yarn Artists
5. Mug cozy pattern by Lisa Charbonneau
6. Foxy Mason Jar Cosy by Patricia Castillo
7. Crooked Coffee Cozy by Danyel Pink
8. Snowman Mug Hug by Michele Wilcox
9. Sock Monkey Cup Cozy by Patons
10. Cuppa Joe Java Jacket by Theresa Grant
11. Quick and Easy Crocheted Coffee Cup Cozey by Cathy Wood
12. Basketweave Cup Cozy by ChiWei Ranck
13. Mr. Penguin Mug Cozy by Stella Marie Designs
14. Minion Coffee Cozy by Sarah K. Adiutori
15. Super Simple Cup Cozy by Sheri Goad
16. Hello Kitty Cozy for Hot Cups by Denton Foreman
17. Valentine’s Day Mug Cozy by Little Monkeys Crochet
18. Circle Centre Mug Cosy by Earth and Sky
19. Mug Coaster Cozy by Micah York
20. Mug Hug and Rug by Marinke Slump
Got inspired? Happy crocheting!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.