- Color Block Crochet Grocery Bag
- Easy And Adorable Crochet Baby Booties With Fur Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Adorable Coasters That Will Make Your Home Extremely Awesome
- Stunning Mandala Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Isn’t This Crochet Santa Hat And Diaper Cover The Cutest New Born Set Ever?
In view of global warming and just how harmful plastic can be, it is a good idea to make a crochet grocery bag. Blythe Bag by Emily Marie Davies is durable and will help reduce the amount of plastic that you use. The crochet grocery bag can be made in various designs. Choose a design that suits the personality of the person you make it for.
Crochet Grocery Bag Free Pattern
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Hooks 5 mm (US H) and 5.5 mm (US I), or size needed to meet gauge
Other Yarn needle, Stitch markers (3), one should be different from the others to mark the beginning of each round
Yarn: Lion Brand 24/7 Cotton or comparable worsted weight yarn, 300 yards
3mm cotton cord in contrasting color, 70 yards
Gauge 4” = 18 st in pattern
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Hooked Hazel for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!