- [Free Pattern] Add Fun To Your Home Decor With This Crayon Tissue Box Cover Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make A Wavy Baby Blanket Using The Shell Stitch
- [Free Pattern] My Mama Loves Handmade Washcloths And Dishcloths
- Chic Circular Crochet Vest You Can Wear Everyday This Summer
- Connie’s Ray of Hope Is An Amazing Crochet Mandala Wall Hanging Free Pattern
Truly amazing pattern! I’m not sure if the pattern makes the colors pop or the colors make the pattern pop. The point is: the all square is just something that catches your eyes. This 6″ Scallop Flower Square by Beverley Moffitt is made in Stylecraft Special DK (8 ply). This delicate pattern would make a pretty afghan.
Stylecraft Special DKDK / 8 ply (11 wpi)4.0 mm (G)Sizes available 6″
Image source: Beverley Moffitt
Thanks to Beverley for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.