- [Free Pattern] So Simple And Yet So Beautiful Sunburst Granny Hearts
- Fabulously Textured Afternoon Tide Throw Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Darling Daffodil Candy Holder Can Hold Any Small Treat With So Much Grace
- [Free Pattern] This Square With No Fringe May May Be Your New Favorite Navajo Pattern
- This Cute Unicorn Purse Will Make Your Little One Feel Special
Truly amazing pattern! I’m not sure if the pattern makes the colors pop or the colors make the pattern pop. The point is: the all square is just something that catches your eyes. This 6″ Scallop Flower Square by Beverley Moffitt is made in Stylecraft Special DK (8 ply). This delicate pattern would make a pretty afghan.
Stylecraft Special DKDK / 8 ply (11 wpi)4.0 mm (G)Sizes available 6″
Image source: Beverley Moffitt
Thanks to Beverley for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.