- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Headband To Wear This Summer
- [Free Pattern] OH, How I Love These Flowers! This Pattern Is Wonderful!
- [Free Pattern] This Lazy Waves Blanket Looks Like A Fun, Easy Pattern
- [Free Patterns] 5 Gorgeous Crochet Gifts To Show Your Gratitude For A Special Teacher
- [Photo Tutorial] Simple Daisy Granny Square Pattern With Lots Of Pictures To Help You Master It!
Truly amazing pattern! I’m not sure if the pattern makes the colors pop or the colors make the pattern pop. The point is: the all square is just something that catches your eyes. This 6″ Scallop Flower Square by Beverley Moffitt is made in Stylecraft Special DK (8 ply). This delicate pattern would make a pretty afghan.
Stylecraft Special DKDK / 8 ply (11 wpi)4.0 mm (G)Sizes available 6″
Image source: Beverley Moffitt
Thanks to Beverley for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.