- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Pattern: Beautiful Textured Crochet Pattern
- Simple Interlocking Crochet Blanket Pattern With Two Unique Sides
- [Free Pattern] This Cable Vest Is Too Cute!
- [Free Pattern] Stunningly Adorable Blooming Garden Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful, Elegant, And Nicely Sized Mini Mandala Earrings You Will Wear Everyday
This is one of the most ingenious and adorable crochet pillows I’ve seen! Made of 54 little granny squares, this cute Patchwork Dog Pillow by Casey Downing is fun and really adorable and kids will love it! The pattern can be easily adjusted to a cat shape. This pattern is so much fn and so unbelievable easy to make!
To make the pillow you will need:
4mm hook (G)
various worsted weight yarns, amount depends on how many colors you use
stuffing (to stuff pillow)
a sewing needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Plus 3 Crochet
Thanks to Casey Downing for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.