- [Free Pattern] Adorable Owl Hat You Can Make Really Quick
- [Free Pattern] Baby Mermaid Crochet Cocoon, Tail And Headband
- [Free Pattern] We’re Crazy For This Mesmerizing Cable Crochet Afghan Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crazy Stitch Afghan
- Fabulous And Free Pumpkin Doily Crochet Pattern
This is one of the most ingenious and adorable crochet pillows I’ve seen! Made of 54 little granny squares, this cute Patchwork Dog Pillow by Casey Downing is fun and really adorable and kids will love it! The pattern can be easily adjusted to a cat shape. This pattern is so much fn and so unbelievable easy to make!
To make the pillow you will need:
4mm hook (G)
various worsted weight yarns, amount depends on how many colors you use
stuffing (to stuff pillow)
a sewing needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Plus 3 Crochet
Thanks to Casey Downing for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.