- Fabulous Crochet Diagonal Rows Baby Blanket Free Pattern Great For Tummy Time
- [Free Pattern] Simple, Basic Earflap Hat Available In All Sizes From Preemie To Adult
- [Video Tutorial] Join-As-You-Go Method Made Simple (Granny Square Pattern Included)
- [Free Pattern] Super Quick And Super Fun Circular Afghan Pattern
- How To Crochet Newborn Baby Booties For Beginners [Video Tutorial]
This is one of the most ingenious and adorable crochet pillows I’ve seen! Made of 54 little granny squares, this cute Patchwork Dog Pillow by Casey Downing is fun and really adorable and kids will love it! The pattern can be easily adjusted to a cat shape. This pattern is so much fn and so unbelievable easy to make!
To make the pillow you will need:
4mm hook (G)
various worsted weight yarns, amount depends on how many colors you use
stuffing (to stuff pillow)
a sewing needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Plus 3 Crochet
Thanks to Casey Downing for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.