- [Video Tutorial] Incredible Flower Of Life Pattern To Fall In Love With
- [Free Pattern] Teresa’s 10 Minute Preemie Hat Is So Precious!
- [Free Pattern] Adorable And Creative Sheep Ornaments Your Kids Will Absolutely Love
- [Video Tutorial] Quick And Easy Crochet V Scarf
- Amazing Crochet Laptop Blanket Can Convert To A Pillow With The Button
This is one of the most ingenious and adorable crochet pillows I’ve seen! Made of 54 little granny squares, this cute Patchwork Dog Pillow by Casey Downing is fun and really adorable and kids will love it! The pattern can be easily adjusted to a cat shape. This pattern is so much fn and so unbelievable easy to make!
To make the pillow you will need:
4mm hook (G)
various worsted weight yarns, amount depends on how many colors you use
stuffing (to stuff pillow)
a sewing needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Plus 3 Crochet
Thanks to Casey Downing for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.