- Lovely, Quick And Easy Crochet Throw Pattern
- Fabulous Crochet Grinch Scarf Pattern To Stay Warm This Winter
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Foundation Double Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Simple Heart Shaped Crochet Dishcloth
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Shell Stitch Toddler Beanie
This is one of the most ingenious and adorable crochet pillows I’ve seen! Made of 54 little granny squares, this cute Patchwork Dog Pillow by Casey Downing is fun and really adorable and kids will love it! The pattern can be easily adjusted to a cat shape. This pattern is so much fn and so unbelievable easy to make!
To make the pillow you will need:
4mm hook (G)
various worsted weight yarns, amount depends on how many colors you use
stuffing (to stuff pillow)
a sewing needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Plus 3 Crochet
Thanks to Casey Downing for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.