- [Free Pattern] I Love The Stitch Combos In This Really Pretty Crown Jewels Square
- [Free Pattern] This Unique Kitty Cat Hairclip Will Undoubtedly Highlight Your Appearance
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Multicolored Striped Buds Crochet Stitch
- Crochet Heart Beanie Pattern Full Of Color And Contrast
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Pop Out Flower Stitch
Fun to make, and super, super cute, this neck pillow is loved by many, young and older. If you haven’t done any “stuffed animal” crocheted project yet, this Cat Neck Pillow by Sue Penrod is a great place pattern to start with. If you’re planning to make gifts using this pattern, you’ll find that is really easy to adjust the size of this cat pillow to fit the intended recipient as the ticker the yarn you use is, the bigger the pillow is, too!
Cat Neck Pillow Free Crochet Pattern
RED HEART® Designer Sport®: 2 balls each 3002 Black CA and 3101 Ivory CC; small amount of 3701 Blossom CD (for nose and mouth); small amount of 3650 Pistachio CE (for eyes) (Designer Sport is discontinued)
Crochet Hook: 5.5 mm [US I-9]
Split-lock stitch marker
Thanks to Sue for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.