- [Free Pattern] Oh, Scrap! This Easy Granny Afghan Is The Best!
- [Free Pattern] Simple, Soft And Puffy Zig-Zag Puff Stitch Baby Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Celebrate The Gift Of Friendship And The Special Bonds With This Gorgeous Friendship Ring Square
- [Photo Tutorial] This Celtic Lace Join Can Be Used For Any Type Square
- [Free Pattern] Use Your Stash And Re-Use A Bag- This Precious Gift Bag Is A Win Win.
Get into the holiday season mood with this fabulous afghan! It looks spectacular and it’s such a wonderful project for this season. Believe it or not, this beauty is an easy project! This Snowflakes Throw by Tammy Hildebrand is a beautiful winter gift to remind someone of the beauty and stillness in falling snow.
Sizes available: 45″ x 52-1/2″
- 2 skeins 311 White (A)
- 5 skeins 984 Shaded Dusk (B)
Gauge: Motif = 7-1/2 in. diameter.