- [Free Pattern] Super-Clever Starburst Afghan Block Pattern With Such An Interesting Design!
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Bird Slipper Socks That No One Could Resist
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Turkish Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Dishcloth Is Made Using The Crochet Cable Stitch
- [Photo Tutorial] Precious Little Baby Cloche With Adorable Flower
Red, white and blue this patriotic bag is a super-easy project. Stars and Stripes Bag by Nicole Riley is a good size and durable and great for a quick trip to the store for a few things.
“This pattern was designed such that you can change the size of the bag very easily to fit your needs. Furthermore, If you change the colors you very quickly change the theme of the bag. Many different templates are provides with the pattern. Even a blank one so you create your own version. Besides being so versatile, it is also super fast and easy to make.”
Perfect For Any Season Stars and Stripes Bag Free Crochet Pattern
You will need
Premier yarns Deborah Norville Collection Everyday Yarn in the colors Snow white, Royal Blue (may need a 2nd skein if you make the strap as long or longer than my version) and Really Red
Check out the original source for Perfect For Any Season Stars and Stripes Bag Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
Thanks to Nicole for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.