- [Free Patterns] 8 Beautiful And Easy To Crochet Curtain Patterns For Kitchen
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: V-Shaped Puff Stitch (Video Tutorial)
- 21 Quick And Easy Baby Blankets To Crochet With Free Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Super Clever Square And Ripple Blanket
- Add Fun Fashion To Any Outfit With These Cute Crochet Heart Earrings
Red, white and blue this patriotic bag is a super-easy project. Stars and Stripes Bag by Nicole Riley is a good size and durable and great for a quick trip to the store for a few things.
“This pattern was designed such that you can change the size of the bag very easily to fit your needs. Furthermore, If you change the colors you very quickly change the theme of the bag. Many different templates are provides with the pattern. Even a blank one so you create your own version. Besides being so versatile, it is also super fast and easy to make.”
Perfect For Any Season Stars and Stripes Bag Free Crochet Pattern
You will need
Premier yarns Deborah Norville Collection Everyday Yarn in the colors Snow white, Royal Blue (may need a 2nd skein if you make the strap as long or longer than my version) and Really Red
Check out the original source for Perfect For Any Season Stars and Stripes Bag Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
Thanks to Nicole for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.