- This Free Christmas Scarf Crochet Pattern Is Warm And Festive
- These Crochet Heart Fingerless Gloves Are Super-Cute And Perfect For Texting!
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Simple And Quick Pattern With Stunning Texture
- Very Easy 4-Piece Baby Layette Set
- [Free Pattern] Nothing Says Spring Like This Beautiful Spring Flowers Scarf
Everyone has different opinions on how babies should be raised. Some moms like their baby’s hands covered all the time some don’t. From what I’ve know, babies learn with their hands and when you cover them you stop the learning.
However, all babies need some cute, adorable mittens for cold weather.
These Baby Mittens by Tamie Oldridge are the perfect way to keep your baby’s little hands covered and warm and to keep safe from accidentally scratching his/her delicate skin. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the pattern.