- [Paid Pattern] This Wheat Stitch Baby Blanket Pattern Will Keep You Interested Until The Very Last Row
- [Free Pattern] Baby Dory Crochet Hat For All The Munchkins Out There Who Want To Look Just Like Their Favorite Fish!
- [Free Pattern] This Loving Crochet Angel Ornament Makes A Unique And Stunning Table Top
- [Photo Tutorial] This Celtic Lace Join Can Be Used For Any Type Square
- [Free Pattern] Little Dahlia Granny Square
A snowflake afghan is such a beautiful addition to your home decor during the holiday season. Cuddling under a winter themed crochet blanket will make you feel like you bring the winter inside the room, except it will feel warm. This Winter Bliss Square by The Perfect Knot – Michelle Kovach is the perfect pattern you need to make a snowflake blanket, the design looks just like a snowflake!
It’s winter time in the US here and my brain is thinking “I want snow”, while my body is going “Not yet!” LOL. So to fight the war between the two, I opted for Snow in Yarn! That way everyone wins and you can be warm while thinking cold. 😉
So without any further ado, here is the Free Pattern I promised you!
Enjoy and happy crocheting!
The Perfect Knot Crochet and More
Winter Bliss Square
This is an Intermediate level pattern written in US Crochet terms.
Size 4.0mm Crochet Hook
Tapestry Needle Tape Measure
Size 4 Worsted Weight Yarn in 2 Colors (I used Red Heart With Love in my Example.)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Perfect Knot Crochet And More
Thanks to Janaya Chouinard for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.