- [Photo Tutorial] You Can Use This Great Idea For Lots Of Your Little Crochet Bits ( Best Stars Ever!)
- [Video Tutorial] The Simplest Way To Crochet An Invisible Seam
- [Free Pattern] These Little Woolly Owls Are Gorgeous And Easy To Make
- [Video Tutorial] She Started With A Granny Square, And Ended With The Loveliest Shoulder Bag
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Simple Crochet Picot Stitch
This granny square rug with such an elegant design is made using three different granny square motifs. The pattern can be used to make blankets in any size you desire.
The Granny Square Rug Bedspread pattern by Michelle Starkie is worked in individual granny squares which are displayed on the floor- the most common method- and then sewn together in rows.
For a complete list of materials and directions, please visit the next page.