- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Crochet Flower Hot Pad Is A Cheerful Addition To Any Kitchen
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy And Fun One-Skein Chevron Scarf
- [Free Pattern] Simple Beautiful And Surprisingly Quick Waves Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] This Bright And Easy Crochet Blanket Is Way Easier Than It Looks
- Lovely Sunbonnet Twins Pillow Case Applique Free Crochet Pattern
How adorable! This little Sunburst Granny Heart, designed by Jacquie – Bunny Mummy is the cutest pattern ever! Make a bun of hearts and turn them into a bunting, to beautify any room you want! A hearts bunting is perfect for a baby’s room, so colorful and cheerful they would, no doubt, capture the eye of a baby!
Use these lovely granny hearts to make a lovely baby blanket or afghan, a beautiful scarf, or a gorgeous pillow or as decorative accent. They are so versatile and they look great on any project!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Jacquie – Bunny Mummy
Thanks to Jacquie for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.