- Gorgeous Wavy Striped Baby Blanket Knitting Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Amazing Pinwheel Afghan Square
- Stunning Cat Tent Pattern For The Feline Friend Who Rules Your Heart
- Fantastic Amigurumi Sheep Plush Toy Pattern To Try In All Different Colours!
- Super Easy Baby Blanket Made With Pop Corn Stitches And Double Crochet [Video Tutorial]
This is such a beautiful square! It is, at base, a traditional granny but the added dtfps add so much texture and visual interest as to take it right out of ‘traditional’. Double Treble Burst Square by Amelia Beebe is a lovely square that feels luxuriously dense and looks dimensional. It’s so easy to get in a good crocheting groove with this pattern!
Worsted Weight yarn in five different colors (Color A, B, C, D, and E)
Size H hook (5.00mm)
Yarn needle (to weave in ends)
Finish Size: 12”h x 12”w
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochetville Community
Thanks to Amelia Beebe for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.