- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Textured Diagonal Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Charming Lacy Shells Baby Hat
- Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Zigzag Stitch ( Zigzag Scarf Free Pattern Included)
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Hoot Owl Container Is A Perfect Storage Idea For Your Yarn
- [Free Pattern]Love This Crochet Beanie Hat With Flower
This pattern is fun, easy, and wonderfully adaptable. It takes a bit of crochet experience to be able to make this pattern, but with this a great design, any effort is immensely rewarded. The Step-by-Step Socks by Amy O’Neill Houck are worked from the toe up and the lovely pattern makes a great close fitting pair of warm cozy socks, so comfy and warm your feet will totally appreciate your work. By the time you finish your first socks pair you’ll be ready to start making another one.
Step-By-Step Socks Free Crochet Pattern
Click the next page link below for the materials list and directions…