- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Jacob’s Ladder Stitch
- Everyone Loves This Swirly Heart Hat Crochet Pattern
- Debbie Harford Shared A multicolor with neutral color Baby afghan. 38
- [Free Pattern] These Teeny Tiny Snowmen Love To Do Synchronized Skating On The Ice
- [Tutorial] How To Plan Your Crochet Afghan With Pic Monkey
This pattern is fun, easy, and wonderfully adaptable. It takes a bit of crochet experience to be able to make this pattern, but with this a great design, any effort is immensely rewarded. The Step-by-Step Socks by Amy O’Neill Houck are worked from the toe up and the lovely pattern makes a great close fitting pair of warm cozy socks, so comfy and warm your feet will totally appreciate your work. By the time you finish your first socks pair you’ll be ready to start making another one.
Step-By-Step Socks Free Crochet Pattern
Click the next page link below for the materials list and directions…