- [Free Pattern] Amaze Your Friends With This Beautiful Walled Garden Square
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Beautiful Crochet Rose
- [Free Pattern] Uniquely Textured Turtle Washcloth That Kids Will Love Using In The Bathtub
- [Free Pattern] Awesomely Easy And Quick Shawl You Need To Make
- Stephanie Paterson Shared Just finished this blanket. Thanks for the pattern!
This pattern is fun, easy, and wonderfully adaptable. It takes a bit of crochet experience to be able to make this pattern, but with this a great design, any effort is immensely rewarded. The Step-by-Step Socks by Amy O’Neill Houck are worked from the toe up and the lovely pattern makes a great close fitting pair of warm cozy socks, so comfy and warm your feet will totally appreciate your work. By the time you finish your first socks pair you’ll be ready to start making another one.
Step-By-Step Socks Free Crochet Pattern
Click the next page link below for the materials list and directions…