- [Free Pattern] Eye-Catching And Trendy Crochet Coasters
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Ditty Bag Is The Perfect Little Gift Bag
- [Video Tutorial] Super-Easy Crochet Puff Stitch Hat Pattern Tutorial
- Cozy And Warm C2C Scarf Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Check Out These Tunisian Crochet Washcloths- For A Perfect Beginner Tunisian Crochet Project
This pattern is fun, easy, and wonderfully adaptable. It takes a bit of crochet experience to be able to make this pattern, but with this a great design, any effort is immensely rewarded. The Step-by-Step Socks by Amy O’Neill Houck are worked from the toe up and the lovely pattern makes a great close fitting pair of warm cozy socks, so comfy and warm your feet will totally appreciate your work. By the time you finish your first socks pair you’ll be ready to start making another one.
Step-By-Step Socks Free Crochet Pattern
Click the next page link below for the materials list and directions…