- Incredibly Fast And Easy Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Brilliant Two-Color Brioche Hat Free Knitting Pattern
- Cute Crochet Bag That Fits All Of Your Essentials (And More!) Perfectly
- [Photo Tutorial] The Perfect Simply Irresistible Crochet Flower
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Minion Lovey Crochet Blanket
This scarf is lovely, works up quickly, and adapts nicely to a variety of yarns. The combination of the shell stitches and the post stitches, creating those beautiful ridges is creatively beautiful and elegant. The Urban Shells by Katherine Crombie is a very versatile pattern with a lacy and feminine look. Such a wonderful gift for a woman!
I used 300 yards of a DK weight yarn, but the pattern will easily lend itself to other yarn weights. My scarf measured 4.25inches (11cm) wide and 52.5inches (133cm) long.
To increase or decrease the width of this scarf, make sure the starting chain is a multiple of 12 + 2.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: A Beautiful Ramble
Thanks to Katherine Crombie for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.