- [Free Pattern] Lovely Wavy Baby Blanket
- Crochet Stitches: [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Abstract Crochet Cats Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Very Easy Crochet Granny Square Blanket Tutorial
- Round Crochet Basket With Handles And Closure
- [Free Pattern] This Bubble Dishcloth Is Super Quick To Work Up And The Texture Is Awesome
This scarf is lovely, works up quickly, and adapts nicely to a variety of yarns. The combination of the shell stitches and the post stitches, creating those beautiful ridges is creatively beautiful and elegant. The Urban Shells by Katherine Crombie is a very versatile pattern with a lacy and feminine look. Such a wonderful gift for a woman!
I used 300 yards of a DK weight yarn, but the pattern will easily lend itself to other yarn weights. My scarf measured 4.25inches (11cm) wide and 52.5inches (133cm) long.
To increase or decrease the width of this scarf, make sure the starting chain is a multiple of 12 + 2.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: A Beautiful Ramble
Thanks to Katherine Crombie for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.