- Very Soft And Lightweight Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- [Photo Tutorial] This Celtic Lace Join Can Be Used For Any Type Square
- Cute Easter Bunny Rattle Egg Shaped- Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] No One Can Resist This Gorgeous Cable Hearts Baby Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Quick & Easy, Knit and Crochet Dishcloth Pattern
This scarf is lovely, works up quickly, and adapts nicely to a variety of yarns. The combination of the shell stitches and the post stitches, creating those beautiful ridges is creatively beautiful and elegant. The Urban Shells by Katherine Crombie is a very versatile pattern with a lacy and feminine look. Such a wonderful gift for a woman!
I used 300 yards of a DK weight yarn, but the pattern will easily lend itself to other yarn weights. My scarf measured 4.25inches (11cm) wide and 52.5inches (133cm) long.
To increase or decrease the width of this scarf, make sure the starting chain is a multiple of 12 + 2.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: A Beautiful Ramble
Thanks to Katherine Crombie for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.