- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Pop Out Flower Stitch
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Pansy Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Baby Mermaid Crochet Cocoon, Tail And Headband
- [Video Tutorial] The Secret To Making A Big Size Afghan Using The Granny Goes Ripple Pattern
- Crochet Halloween Wreath Free Pattern You Would Absolutely Love!
The peace symbol or the peace sign is one the most popular and well-known signs around the world. This Peace Sign Granny Square by JudyK uses the “peace sign” designed in the 1950s as the logo for the British Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament and adopted by anti-war from around the world (see more here). Such a groovy design! And so much history behind it! I love this pattern that has the peace design incorporated, it makes me feel good.
Thanks to JudyK for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.