- [Free Pattern] Cute Elephant Pacifier Bib
- [Written+Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Catherine’s Wheel Stitch
- Free Pocket Shawl Crochet Pattern
- Double Cluster V Stitch Crochet Blanket [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] What A Wonderful And Simple Design! Simple Crossover Baby Booties Free Crochet Pattern
The peace symbol or the peace sign, is one the most popular and well known signs around the world. This Peace Sign Granny Square by JudyK uses the “peace sign” designed in the 1950s as the logo for the British Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament and adopted by anti-war from around the world (see more here). Such a groovy design! And so much history behind it! I love this pattern that has the peace design incorporated, it makes me feel good.
Image source: Patti
Thanks to JudyK for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.