- [Video Tutorial] Super Easy Extra Large Bow Ties Stitch Cardigan
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet Cute Skillet Handle Covers
- [Free Pattern] It Only Takes 5-1/2 Hours To Make This Amazing Throw!
- Calorie Free Sweetheart Cupcake Free Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Learn 4 Basic Crochet Stitches: Chain Stitch, Single Crochet, Double Crochet, And Triple Crochet – Perfect For Beginners
The peace symbol or the peace sign, is one the most popular and well known signs around the world. This Peace Sign Granny Square by JudyK uses the “peace sign” designed in the 1950s as the logo for the British Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament and adopted by anti-war from around the world (see more here). Such a groovy design! And so much history behind it! I love this pattern that has the peace design incorporated, it makes me feel good.
Image source: Patti
Thanks to JudyK for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.