- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Baby Blanket Pattern Works Up So Quick, You’ll Be Amazed!
- [Free Pattern] This Seaside Crochet Shoes With Rubber Bottoms Will Delight Even The Most Discerning Women
- [Free Pattern] This Wonderful Checkerboard Throw Is Perfect For Those Who Like To Learn New Stitch Patterns
- Really Easy To Crochet Baby Blanket Is One Of The Best Baby Shower Gifts You Can Get [Video Tutorial]
- Brenda Jarrard Shared I was using up some left over thread
The beautiful bean stitch seems to look the most effective when done using lots of different colors. One row or two rows or each color makes it look really nice. Obviously you can do this stitch in just a one color if you ie it more monocolor.
If you want to make a blanket using this stitch, remember it would take you quite a while because it is quite a small stitch . The pattern is quite easy even for those new to crocheting.
Crochet Bean Stitch / Puff Stitch
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.