- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Textured Square Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] This Bright And Easy Crochet Blanket Is Way Easier Than It Looks
- [Video Tutorial] Cute Little Flower Bud Granny Square To Brighten Your Winter
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet iPhone Case
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful And Simple Crochet Mini Flower String
The beautiful bean stitch seems to look the most effective when done using lots of different colors. One row or two rows or each color makes it look really nice. Obviously you can do this stitch in just a one color if you ie it more monocolor.
If you want to make a blanket using this stitch, remember it would take you quite a while because it is quite a small stitch . The pattern is quite easy even for those new to crocheting.
Crochet Bean Stitch / Puff Stitch
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.