- [Free Pattern] Unbelievably Cute Happy Snowman Hat You Can Crochet For A Child
- [Free Pattern] This Beary Cute Mountain Play Set Makes A Unique Gift For Kids
- [Free Pattern] Pretty Crochet Baby Beanie With Flower
- Lovely Mini Easter Basket To Fill With Easter Gifts And Goodies!
- [Free Pattern] This Tic Tac Toe Game Travel Bag With Magnets Is Ideal For Kids And When Being On The Road
The beautiful bean stitch seems to look the most effective when done using lots of different colors. One row or two rows or each color makes it look really nice. Obviously you can do this stitch in just a one color if you ie it more monocolor.
If you want to make a blanket using this stitch, remember it would take you quite a while because it is quite a small stitch . The pattern is quite easy even for those new to crocheting.
Crochet Bean Stitch / Puff Stitch
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.