- How To Join Yarn Using The Magic Knot Technique
- [Free Pattern] Get In The Holiday Spirit With These Fun Rainbow Christmas Lights
- Lisa Martinez Shared Needs to be stuffed and finished off yet.
- [Video Tutorial] The Happiest Little Smiley Faces In The World!
- [Free Pattern] I’ve Always Liked The Peace Symbol, It reminds Me To Make Wise Choices
The beautiful bean stitch seems to look the most effective when done using lots of different colors. One row or two rows or each color makes it look really nice. Obviously you can do this stitch in just a one color if you ie it more monocolor.
If you want to make a blanket using this stitch, remember it would take you quite a while because it is quite a small stitch . The pattern is quite easy even for those new to crocheting.
Crochet Bean Stitch / Puff Stitch
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.