- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Beautiful Spiral Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Daisy Flower Granny Squares Look So Beautiful!
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Little Chicken Potholder To Brighten Up Your Kitchen!
- Crochet Hooded Vest For Beginners Worked In One Piece
- [Free Pattern] Bring The Happiness Into Your Home With This Colorful Granny Squares Blanket
This is such a pretty pattern! This lovely Wavy Baby Blanket crochet pattern by Carina makes a very pretty baby blanket but also you can use this pattern to make a bigger lacy afghan. Depending on the size you want to achieve for your blanket, this pattern is easy to adjust; all you need to do is increase or decrease your starting chain. Pretty easy, right?
Once you’re on the pattern’s page you need to scroll down to the bottom of the page to get the free English version.
This pattern is for a baby blanket aprox. size 60*80 cm (23.6 x 31.5 in) depending on the yarn, hook size and gauge. I have used a 4 mm hook (US G) with yarn from Sandnes Garn «lanett». This yarn is Light Fingering / 3 ply yarn. I probably crochet a little firmly.
Choose your favorite colors by an uneven number, 3, 5 etc. If you choose an even number there will be an obvious pattern in the colors. Change colors at the end of every row.
Thanks to Carina for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.