- [Free Pattern] Stylish, Simple And Easy To Make Crochet Summer Top
- [Free Pattern] This Bowl Cozy Hot Pad Pattern Is Genius
- Absolutely Precious Crochet Newborn Layette Set
- Make Life A Little Easier With This Fantastic Method To Join Your Afghan Blocks ( Incredible Tips Offered Too!)
- [Free Pattern+Video Tutorial] Learn How to Crochet An Easy Cell Phone Case
Chevron is simple and looks amazing. This yellow and white Chevron Baby Blanket by Bellus Threads is made using 6 skeins of I Love This Yarn from Hobby Lobby. This fun and simple pattern is easy to customize and also is easy to make and a great gift for any baby or yourself.
Sample pictures are included after each row as a guide. I used different colors for each row to make them stand out more, but the pattern is written for 8 rows in each color. Feel free to change colors whenever you’d like for a unique look!
Thanks to Bellus Threads for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.