- [Free Pattern] This Easy Shell Bookmark Is The Perfect Gift For Any Book Lover!
- [Free Pattern] Really Interesting And Fun Criss Cross Applesauce Square
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Easy Spike Stitch
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cross-Over Long Double Crochet (DC)
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Peacock Bag Every Little Girl Will Love
This pattern is so bright and cheery! Really beautiful, it makes me happy just looking at it! Faeries- Baby Sampler Afghan by Elizabeth Mareno is really beautiful! I love the variety and the challenge and of the different stitches.
This afghan is done in a bright color palette that invokes the thoughts of Faeries flitting about the woods. Bits of sparkle keep it bright and ethereal. You can use the colors chosen by me, OR you can use scraps to make this a one of a kind creation. (Source)
Image source : Elizabeth Mareno
Choose different colors and you have a whole new stunning piece! The possibilities for this baby afghan pattern are endless!
Image source: ravelry
Thanks to Elizabeth Mareno for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.