- [Free Pattern] Easy And Really Addictive Granny Yarn Chain
- [Video Tutorial] Make A Bunch Of Mug Cozies For The Holidays! So Cute And Easy!
- [Free Pattern] This Reversible Sweetheart Lace Scarf Is The Perfect Valentine’s Day Gift
- Easy To Work Granny Ripple Afghan That Brings Spring Right Into Your House [Free Pattern]
- Easy 2-Hour Crochet Blanket To Make In Front Of The TV
This pattern is so bright and cheery! Really beautiful, it makes me happy just looking at it! Faeries- Baby Sampler Afghan by Elizabeth Mareno is really beautiful! I love the variety and the challenge and of the different stitches.
This afghan is done in a bright color palette that invokes the thoughts of Faeries flitting about the woods. Bits of sparkle keep it bright and ethereal. You can use the colors chosen by me, OR you can use scraps to make this a one of a kind creation. (Source)
Image source : Elizabeth Mareno
Choose different colors and you have a whole new stunning piece! The possibilities for this baby afghan pattern are endless!
Image source: ravelry
Thanks to Elizabeth Mareno for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.