- Fun And Fabulous Grinch Legs Scarf Free Crochet Pattern To Help Put You Into The Holiday Mood
- Be Brave Wall Hanging Free Crochet Pattern For Daily Positive Thoughts
- [Free Pattern] The Cutest Home For Your Keys
- [Free Pattern] 13 Beautiful Free Crochet Patterns For Long Scarves & Infinity Scarves
- [Free Pattern] This Double-Sided Potholder Is So Cute!
If you like owls you will absolutely love this cute pattern. This Crocodile Stitch Owl Bag #63 by Amanda Chapman is just adorable. All you need is just to find the right person who loves to wear it! You get the free pattern written for three different sizes ” small, medium and large and a very clever photo-tutorial to help you make the invisible join and all the details and steps you need to take to make this cute Crocodile Stitch Owl Bag.
If you need help with the crocodile stitch you can also watch this Video+Photo Tutorial.
This pattern creates a wonderful visually appealing bag. The color possibilities are endless. Crocodile Stitch is a little tricky but well worth it to learn. Bag comes in 3 sizes, small(22cm wide by 19cm length), medium(25cm wide by 22cm length) and large(29cm wide by 27cm length).
Pattern written in English, standard American Terms
YARN SIZE: Size 4 Medium Worsted Weight Yarn (10-12wpi)
SKILL LEVEL: Experienced beginner
Image source: Amanda
Thanks to Amanda for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.