- [Free Pattern] This Baby Blanket Is So Elegant, It Will Stand The Test Of Time!
- Turn That Scrap Yarn Into A Spectacular Granny Stripe Blanket [Free Pattern]
- Cute Crochet Ghost Pattern To Add To Your Halloween Decor
- Tunisian Crochet Patterns Made Easy For Beginners- Basic Tunisian Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] A Simple Granny-Like Crochet Coaster, Made On The Round
These ballet slippers look so comfortable! Mary Jane Slippers by Lisa Gutierrez is a quick, adorable fun project to make. The detailed step by step photo tutorial makes it an easy pattern, suitable for beginners too. The pattern is very simple to modify for smaller or larger feet. If you’re one of those people whose feet is always cold, you will appreciate how easy is to tuck a pair into your bag to use when you’re at someone’s house and your feet get cold.
Image source: Lisa Gutierrez
Thanks to Lisa for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.