- [Video Tutorial] Surprise Your Little Ones With These Absolutely Adorable Crochet Snowman Ornaments
- Easy Granny Rectangle Afghan To Cozy Up To Anytime
- [Video Tutorial] Super Simple Bobble Stitch Baby Hat
- Easy To Work Granny Ripple Afghan That Brings Spring Right Into Your House [Free Pattern]
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Textured Square Stitch
These ballet slippers look so comfortable! Mary Jane Slippers by Lisa Gutierrez is a quick, adorable fun project to make. The detailed step by step photo tutorial makes it an easy pattern, suitable for beginners too. The pattern is very simple to modify for smaller or larger feet. If you’re one of those people whose feet is always cold, you will appreciate how easy is to tuck a pair into your bag to use when you’re at someone’s house and your feet get cold.
Image source: Lisa Gutierrez
Thanks to Lisa for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.